View Single Post
Old 06-10-06, 05:59 AM   #15
The Creator
I beat bitches up

IP:

I see wat u are saying...but I took it in another more lyrical manner...ur verse was ok but nothing special for u to brag about...it bore me to tell the truith so I didn't even wanna read it all...and Im not an audio head but thanks for saying so cuz audio is the real shit so if I could do it...id probably merk some of the best...but w/e...if u want...get my vote taken of man...I dont want be wit u dawg...u str8 to me even though u voted againse me on a battle cuz nigga said ur name but I didn't say shit...I took it like a man should and congratulated ol' boy on beating me fairly rather then bitching about every vote he got on me.....wether u erase the vote...I wasn't feeling ur shit and thats the bottom line to me so I wont sell myself out cuz u want me to....his verse was wak but he had one decent line and so I voted on that.....sorry if u get offended by this...its not wat Im trying to do but u should stop acting like ur god cuz u live on this site since 04 and win a lot...even the best loose...sometimes to niggaz that aint half as good man....no beef or hate..just my opinion but do wat u do and good luck on ur battle.....1