Thread: LBL vs. FLBL
View Single Post
Old 06-10-06, 06:17 AM   #15
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

OK, I will just say.... how intelligent is it to quote a single bar in the battle that just happens to be a 100% fake personal. You have no idea of what a real punch looks like... I mean jesus, I don't need to paste a Raw King verse in here and let people see how dope you are with the punches. And I said... as far as that vote goes it got removed because it was a BAR vs. BAR vote. I don't want them in my FL battle.... and as I told you... anybody else who drops one... even if it is for me... it is getting removed. Rexless did not drop a BAR vs. BAR vote so his stood. Strobe looked at it and deemed his vote acceptable. Stop talking shit like you think you know everything and throwing these wack "you've been on here for 2 years and you think it means something" and "nobody knows you off this site" bullshit.
That gayness was pathetic back when I first joined this site you idiot.

Now, if you wanna settle it..... go to the LBL and accept my challenge for the June Special Event and watch how I whore your stupid faggot ass.