View Single Post
Old 06-11-06, 05:05 PM   #10
Sik Wit It

IP:

Voted For: rellik

Pull out blades An u Move Fuckin-Get-SlicedLook Bitch im Buckin-Ya-Twice Werd of advice dun fuck up cz im Nothin-But-Nice..!!
CZ When i spark~rounds it'll leave this "mark~down" like a Reduction-In-Price..!!
nerp
I'm Teachin-Horror!! fuckin with Cruz? i'll leave yuh Pieces-Tortured..!!
This Chick a fake so when i clap er she "Dysphonia" Like Speech-Disorders..!! (dies phonier)
eh
Pick up the Guage an Ill let the Same-Shells-Clap-Herbs Shots at er head and leave her Brain-Cells-Fractured..!! This bitch couldn't be a "killer" with her Name-Spelled-Backwards..!!
decent
I'll Drill-Yuh-When-Sprayers-Spark take a L cz Listen i'm Nice~as~fuck an ur not Iller-So-Play-Yuh-Part..!!
an them semi u'll light~u~up like u was Afraid-Of-Dark Cruz u'll have er Get "murdered on R.V" like "killers" In-A-Trailor-Parks..!!
nerp
U like bad kissin the was u Suck-In-Spits Cz u ain Nuffin-Bitch..!!
U ain phasin me cz u like the dudes who fuck u analy ya drops is FUckin-Shit..!!
nerp

Need to change ya structure up.. make that shit like rellik’s. Cus yo shit is just everyway bruh. But anyway, punches were there but you only had 1 good punch that landed and the rest were straight garbage. Keep elevating though.

Check the status bitch, i'll leave you cut up in sections...
Surprised you can type while ya thumbs stuck up in rectums!
eh
I'm begging this cat to chill, before I sever his back for real...
Last I heard, Cruzifiyah was pleasuring fags for meals!
okay
Nigga, you're past pathetic, I'm spastic, i'll smash ya head in...
An after this battle, i'm sure ya gonna need to change ya plastic bedding!
eh
You pansy fuck, your best position’s on ya elbows and knees…
More nuts hang from ya lip than skirts on Seminole chiefs!
decent
Kid wanted to step, this bitch must be losing his damn sight…
Attracted to Scots, and kilts, Cruzi enjoys blowin’ on bag pipes!
haha
You can’t be serious, you battle me then you choose to die…
I’m a Jew and your Jesus…this bastard just got crucified…
good closer

Did a decent shit on here rellik. Punches were there, and most of them landed, but there was just a couple that was eh... but overall you came on top in this battle. Punches landed and had an overall better verse than Cruz here.