View Single Post
Old 06-12-06, 12:51 PM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
hoops

i'm not gonna go into a debate about it Apexx it's REALLY not important enough but there are areas where people focus on their skills for comps...

but in the game...it would be dope to see someone like that using skills...as long as they are responsible with the timing of executing the skill in question...

i.e if Barca were 3-0 down you wouldn't see Ronaldinho flippin the ball over his head and flicking the ball everywhere...thats when he gets serious...whereas if ya 2-0 up then fine

it's all an entertainment factor Apexx...

nah man, I'm not "debating" anything man, no need to get on the defensive man I'm just asking a question. relax, breathe deep...

I'm tryin to figure out where all this ball-handle is gonna end up. he might be able to dribble circles around defenders, dive through thelr legs and all that, but then you end up right back at the top of the key, still lookin for an alley, still looking for an open man, and still lookin for a shot, right back where you started. lol, that's why I'm confused about what he's doing. like....what's the point?

is it beautiful? yes.
is it beneficial? mmmm...........

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote