Old 06-12-06, 05:03 PM   #71
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lucky Luciano*
and Mim shut the fuck up...u sound more dumb

every fuckin posts..no body supports your conservative ass ideas

dont u see that....dumb fuck...keep walkin with your eyes close

How did I sound more dumb? Unlike you, I make a point and then provide a book reference to at least make it known that my point/theory is credible. Some people believe Christopher Colombus discovered America, did I say that those people are fucking idiots though? No, I said I think the Chinese discovered America in 1421 and I also provided the name of a book for those that are interested. That book is LOADED with facts.

You just keep posting up bullshit and have not ONE TIME posted up a link, a book, ANYTHING. You just keep typing, saying "Go look it up yourself." Well, fuck you faggot. Don't post up your bullshit if you aren't going to at least put up something credible for people that are interested. I'd rather listen to the people around me then a fucking nobody over the internet ANY DAY. It's different story if you have something credible to back up the shit that you say. Give me a link or a book source to back up your "theory" that a secret society founded America.

Now's about the time where you say, "Go look it up yourself. . or be blind to the facts!" LMAO. You're a fucking joke, man.