View Single Post
Old 06-12-06, 07:26 PM   #73
Magic5

IP:

MOTHERFUCKER, I said I DON'T think Colombus discovered America. I said I think the CHINESE discovered America in 1421. Was Christopher Colombus Chinese? NO. So, shut the fuck up.

Your first link isn't even about the discovery of America, so that's irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
Your second link is about Skull & Bones, which is irrelevant because that organization started in 1832. Since you're obviously fucking stupid, 1832 is AFTER America was discovered, furthermore that organization couldn't have discovered it as it wasn't even an organization at the time that America was founded.
The main articles in the third link don't address the discovery of America either.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?! When I said bring links to back up your "theory" that a secret society discovered America you come back with links about how "Earth is a prison," "Skull & Bones" (which, according to your link, was created after America had been discovered), and a link to with a shit load of articles, but none of them mentioning the discovery of America (as far as I could see, I didn't really look around for it, just the main articles).

You didn't prove SHIT. You didn't back up SHIT. You just posted up random links. Did you not think I would click them or some shit? Fucking Jesus, man. You're as incompetent as they come. Just do us all a favor and stop fucking posting. Apexx did a way better job than you at explaining, proving, and presenting theory's. Whether or not I believe them all is irrelevant, but you need to let people who actually know how to deliver their points make these type of threads. A fucking dumbass like you is just going to further push people away because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.