View Single Post
Old 06-12-06, 10:25 PM   #6
The Creator
I beat bitches up

Cool

IP:

Here it is…I wanted to right more but we agreed on 14…good luck man….

It just got hopeless for opus...I let em die…spit heat and melt this toy soldier….
and for closure….I leave this poser draped across his boyz shoulder....
I spit it first till u perched in the ground… I spit it worst and Im versatile…
Leave u cursed wit nouns till ur chest hounds wit connected sounds that make u wanna disburse the towel…
and I’ll stomp ur face…like a squadron marching...till u start just barffin….
and u can catch 300 punches in 14 lines like a flea market bargain...
got u shaking like Harlem when I barge-in wit the 40 cal then let it rip...
I don’t mean to sound cocky...but I'll rip u quicker then mimesis ever did....
and I heard u....u cant wait to drop early so the kid can murk u...
the King is still going raw....9 months later….u one of the many niggaz my style gave birth to....
its past ur curfew...I’ll put u to sleep early…
by that I don’t mean I care…just that I leave mc’s buried….
so if u wanna really clash...I'll beat that ass unless u type something better quick....
cuz they say sperm is good for breast cancer....that explains why Opus is never sick....

(This isn’t for extra shit…I was just curious at what his name meant so here it is…..

Latin “Work of God”)
in full Prelature of the Holy Cross and Opus Dei Roman Catholic lay and clerical organization whose members seek personal Christian perfection and strive to implement Christian ideals and values in their occupations and in society as a whole. Theologically conservative, Opus Dei accepts the teaching authority of the church without question and has long been the subject of controversy; it has been accused of secrecy, cultlike practices, and political ambitions. With separate branches for men and women, the organization has been headed since 1982 by a prelate elected by its members. Priests constitute only a tiny percentage of the organization, numbering some 1,900 of the 85,000 members worldwide.