View Single Post
Old 06-13-06, 10:46 AM   #36
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Word, Rosicky was dope. That first goal was fucking brilliant.

Did any of you watch Ghana against Italy. I thought them Ghanian fuckers were cool. But fuck man, there defense sucks major ass. I wanted them to win, I fucking hate the Italians. But Totti was good in the match, he had that 45 yard free kick that was dope. And Toni hitting the crossbar with that volley. But yeh, I thought Ghana at least deserved a draw from it all.

i caught the first half ye Ghana had an aight game that gillardino goal was fucking sick...so many decent goals already this tournament but ye there were some issues concerning Ghanas defense they jus weren't closing the italians down fast enough and as for the attack they had one or two clear cut chances and jus hesitated and held the ball up when they coulda easily ran as it was that open...

i think they played well i wanted them to win...but the Italians had a better game although their defense was dodgy at times...and thats something you don't say about the Italians...

notice there was no Maldini? is he injured or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote