View Single Post
Old 06-13-06, 12:23 PM   #28
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Alright I listened to both tracks... the fatality and then this one.

Evaluation for Both

Apexx fricking KO'ed... Q with the punches. There were some that I plain wasn't feeling but he actually had some in his drop.

Q's delivery was better at the beginning but got boring quick. Apexx's delivery on his track was decent but I wasn't feeling none of the beats to begin with. I'm used to the APEXX that bust my ear drums when he dissing a dude. But again, the beats he used made it seem unnecessary to do so at times.

Flow - ahhh for flow Apexx got it for a diss, you need what Q would call the "stall" type from time to time in disses because you WANT your listeners #1 to hear your words clearly and #2 to get ooooohed and aaaaaaahed at the time of the punch which sadly in Q's case, he can't come up with an actual punch to begin with. Q's flow was decent, one may call cute but it got boring fast, not just fast EXTREMELY fast. Seems like Q tries to get complex with his rhyme scheme and puts unnecessary b.s. in the diss like the opener, it's prolly best not to brag right before you diss, or at least the way you did it sounded mad retarded. The hook was lame, i don't know why people edging it to call it decent, it was on beat but horrid. Apexx, when it comes to the beat switch, the beats got better and your lines came more unexpectant than the first half so that was a plus.

I don't know what's the point of the break down cuz it's obvious who won this round, but I'mma sum it up right now. Apexx's track had a few generics, but apparently Q's did too calling Apexx fat, and conehead? WTF lmfao... Seem like Q was stretching for personals. But the problem is that Q has a few personals that can make great punches but can't set them up. Apexx has good punches and the personals pretty much follow the same path as his punches. Both y'all been at it for some time now, so it's hard to hear new personals.

But with the tracks given Apexx won, I expected more from both tho.