View Single Post
Old 06-14-06, 06:04 AM   #49
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
LMFAO @ all the people saying soccer is gay.... and the funny thing is they are all americans basically.... just because your team sucks major ass and got fucking owned by the Czech Republic is no reason to come down on the sport... i mean just cause you aren't good at a sport you automatically think it is gay.

And your sports are fucking homo anyway....

AMERICAN FOOTBALL = Glorified pussy version of RUGBY.
BASEBALL = Man throw ball, man hit ball. WOW!!

BASKETBALL = Only decent sport you have.

HOCKEY = Bunch of puffs skating around and brawling with sticks because they are too pussy to get in a real fight with fists whilst they are not wearing layers of protective pads. PUSSIES!!

WRESTLING = Entertaining to watch, but it is all choreographed and shit.

and at SLAMBALL and fucking EXTREME DODGEBALL!! LMFAO @ them wack fucking games.... AMERICANS WILL TELEVISE ANYTHING.

BASEBALL = Man throw ball, man hit ball. WOW!!

^ lmfao @ how cave man that sounded lol...

yo it's true though...it's funny coz when hockey players do ACTUALLY fight...they still keep their helmets on and punch each other in the head...lmao

and LMAO @ how much WWE is like one of Americas national sports...here we go Juventus should say to the F.A (about alleged match fixing)

"well we were watching John Cena kick someone in WWE and chat shit which was all rehearsed and pre-fixed...so we thought...well if they can...why can't we?"

F.A: "Oh well when you put it like that...INNOCENT"

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote