View Single Post
Old 06-16-06, 12:00 AM   #25
chronix
Light Weight

IP:

There's this one place in chicago that does that too dooms, it cost 1.60 per copy, and they linked wit amazon.com, where you can the copies they make for u can be sent to amazon.com n' when amazon sells it they send you money n' tell you when they need a new shipment. I'm prolly gonna use it for my next project (not sure about sending 'em to amazon.com yet, cuz what's the point if you don't have major exposure). But yea, it def seems worth it....Cuz going the cheap route at kinko's is a RIP OFF. like a dollar for each copy off a slide in cover for a half-way decent print. Also add the printed cover on top of the actual cd, and cases, and the cd's, all out of your money. Plus you gotta cut covers out yourself leaving much room for error, so yea, proffessional is the best way to go if you actually give a shit. Anyway, the projects I completed so far (in order):

D.O.P.E. Vol. I
D.O.P.E. Vol. II
Unreleased Cd (never gave it a name n decided to scrap all except for 2 tracks from it)
Start Praying Under Construction (promo)
Start Praying

I'm working on:
Los Mos Queridos (sp? I'm not spanish lol) (reggaetone album with current crew)
Never Left
Verbal Abuse (group mixtape wit former crew)

For those asking "WTF? UR doing reggaetone?"
I'm in a weird position right now....but long story short, I'm with a crew that does reggaetone, it's pretty dope though, i got there as a marketing idea to use me to pull in people who don't really understand spanish (so they have somethin to listen to). I'm gonna be with them for 3 albums (yes albums) and they handle distribution for my mixtapes. I left my former crew cuz they fucked up distribution wise n' fucked me out of money, but we still on semi-good terms, so I'm still gonna be involved on their group project.