View Single Post
Old 06-16-06, 05:13 PM   #30
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

IP:

^Im just a motherfuckin perfectionist, at times i c it as a bit of disadvantage, because the tape is comprised of entirely original beats with my producer and we both have uni and other commitments so its movin at a pace of about 2 tracks a month, 1 of which tends 2 get scrapped when we both arent feeling the end product, like say i havent blessed the beat properly or his beat doesnt warrant the dopeness of my epic lyrical content lol...currently i have 5 tracks out of the total 16 completed, aslo its a long ASS process waiting for collab verses from others, sum of who have a decent name n rep over here so its worth the wait cos their names will open up audiences that wudnt check my name alone, plus waitin for elements such as scratches n scratch sequences forom DJ's is prooving tedious...i gurantte when it is done, hopefully bny the end of July, it will be summin im ENTIRELY happy wid. Altho im generating a nice lil small buzz by featuring on others tapes - battles - and pirate radio etc, so its coming along at a decent tortoise pace.

P.S -no leaks lol

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer