View Single Post
Old 06-17-06, 04:21 AM   #36
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
as a rapper, Pac definitely > KRS...

the thing is though, when people think of Biggie and Jay both, they automatically think of like 2 songs... for example Big Poppa for Biggie and Big Pimpin for Jay...

if you look at EVERYTHING they've all come out with, Pac doesnt beat out either one of them by that much, but the difference is Pac didnt sugar up any of his mainstream shit, so he didnt lose that reputation...

Pac is by far the greatest rapper of all time...

You listen to his lyrics, shit is classic and perfectly worded on all tracks..

I've heard complete trash from jay z before, and even his best songs dont match up to anything pac has ever made, jay z is an inferior rapper, a lot of the old greats wouldnt even do a track with the guy cause hes just an industry cocksucker that fell into his spot only because everyone else died..... Biggie has some ill as fuck tracks.. But he still wasnt at that level.... You listen to his lyrics, you can feel what hes saying, but he doesent put his heart into it even nearly as much as pac did...

I aint brownnosing cause that aint my style... But I've learnt a lot from pac... And to this date, I have never heard a rapper with half that guys skill...