View Single Post
Old 06-18-06, 07:50 PM   #58
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic.
We're not talking about one person, we're talking about our group as a whole. You think it's fair that we have to try a billion times harder than a white guy to get to the same place? Do you really think EVERYONE is capable of that? Because in all honestly they're not, that's what's shitty.

that's because they are psychologically challenged... they already got it in their heads that they can't do anything...give ya same argument to all the african americans who started out with nothing and pretty much have everything they ever imaained and then some... then see what they gotta say about it... our people defeat themselves with all this negative energy... i'm not saying we don't have to work harder... cuz we do... i'm just saying if you really want something bad enough then stop complaining and do what ya gotta do to get it... legally!... knowledge is power... without that you have nothing... you can give me all the negative scenarios you want... it won't change the fact that most people who complain are usually the same ones who don't wanna help fix the situation... they rather sit on they asses and collect unemployment and come up with scams to get by... use that same energy to get an education and put a REAL plan into action and we'll all be better off... if you really think that people view you a certain way then change their perception of you... show them what you are capable of... get some shyt on paper showing ya accomplishments... get a damn track record... how you gonna defend folks who don't wanna do nothing for themselves? i love my peoples and all but go to any hood and tell me what you see.... kats still on the corner selling dime bags...i was in the army for 6 years.... i guarantee you i can go back to my hood and see the same dudes doing the same shyt from when i left... GUARANTEED... what's that tell you? they coulda used that same energy to get into school, get a job, something other than staying on da block nickle and diming all damn day... until we learn to act on shyt instead of blaming everyone else we will always have these problems... as long as we live up to the stereotypes we will always have these problems... until we learn to view folks as individuals instead of grouping we will always have this problem...

it starts with self... change who you are for the better... then worry about everyone else... the people around you will change as you change... if you stay around negative influences you gonna be a negative person... associate with kats that's really doing sumn and it will rub off on you...

everyone is always crying about being a victim and a product of the environment... change ya immediate environment then... not saying you should just up and move cuz financially a lot of folks can't do that... but mentally you can distance yaself from all the negativity in ya surroundings... even the hood got positive folks in it...

i can go on forever but until you change how you look at things and see that the outcome don't have to be negative, you'll always be the way that you are... man up and do shyt that's gonna get you where you need to go... sacrifice is a hard pill to swallow... and ya deffo ain't gonna get sumn for nothing in the US...

BUT WHATEVER MAN... omma get mine regardless... i got mouths to feed

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote