View Single Post
Old 06-24-06, 06:00 PM   #13
Monsieur
New to RV

IP:

first of all...

for someone who has six psots and 'new to RV' this obviously isnt is home site lolz. but what made it more obvvious is that he said he was from RB in the post above seins verse :S

but anyways

basically imo seins personals were weak, and im not counting the fact that he didnt realise cat said he was from rb. but yeah they were too simple for me. his other pucnhes were good but they werent amazing. youve dropped better, i thought u'd elevated but im not so sure anymore, i dunno. the e minor line was the best i think.

cats verse i enjopyed alot more. but i have to say alot of it was played. XL is mad played. more generic stuff but obviously u didnt realise, i do that sometimes and someone will come in like OMFG THATS PLAYED SHIZZLE HOW COULD U DROP THAT. so yeah its generic but you probably didnt know. the DS was cool ive never seen that on sein, ive seeen it/used it on other peoples names but yeah it was ok for this battle. i did like the 1 on 1 thing i havnt seen that b4

so i came in, read the battle and thought i was gonnna give it to cat. but then i realised how generic everything was. the votring in this battle doesnt really tell the tale.
but i have to agree with everyone else and vote for sein cos he was more original. cat tried acouple of play of words, pulled the versatile one off i tihnk but yeah XL is played man lol

vote/ sein

close battle