Thread: The human soul.
View Single Post
Old 06-25-06, 10:26 PM   #12
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Human logic could apply to how the world was created and nothing from nothing, we just haven't figured it out currently. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. If the next Einstein steps up and declares 'we were created when time itself looped and created a spark in existence that expanded by the Law of blahblahblah and the worlds swirled into blahblahblah'. So you can't say you cannot bring human logic into the supernatural simply because supernatural is what it is because it has yet to be defined. What's to say we cannot apply normal human logic? It's unknown.

That's assuming that it can be found, while his idea is assuming it can't be found. The point of it all is, if there was something that we cannot comprehend, we cannot comprehend it, PERIOD, whether it's in the future or whatever. Just because something supernatural has been explained also does not mean that it is the correct explanation, it can be a viable one from the perspective of a mere mortal, and yet comething completely ludicrous to that a higher being.

Catch my drift?

I'll reply to the original questions later or something.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!