Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.Curse
i hate that these arent even my 3 best songs...but whateva

www.soundclick.com/7curse

I Hate You
My Hip Hop
One Shot

enjoy

You need some EQing in a bad way. EQ to add clarity to your vocals and some compression to even out your vocals levels so your lows aren't so low and your highs aren't so high. You have a flow but it doesn't have a rythm to it. Like you'll combine sylables so it'll sound like one syl or one word aftr you mush em together but you use it frequently so it chips away at your "flow" overall. Your lyrics are expressive but they arent' packaged in a way that'll reach the people you want to reach to the level you want it to. You need to tighten up your flow a bit, your lyrics are usable but you sell your self short by not taking the time to get the flow down. Your musical character thives on low self esteem which will dry up real fast over time or you'll simply stop rapping once you pass that turning point. Your song "my hip hop" is entertaining but at it's core you insult your fanbase intelegence for listneing to your music which is counter productive.

your song "one shot" plays sped up on SC which is a shame.

Some EQing and come consistent flow would even you out a lot. Just pay real close attention to your flow man, conslidate words to save sylables so your stuff doens't sound liek you're stuffing it in place, it has to just float man...float...lol

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote