View Single Post
Old 06-28-06, 06:53 AM   #94
L.I.
Miss Me?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow.
I have no bizness in this but ^ your an idiot.

"Plagiarism" is copy'n something word for word. In which he didnt I dont know him nor care to know him but he flipped a concept that wasnt his which 80% of the RBL does. Since your from CrapBattles Im sure your familiar with Jay Cee & Abolish both of which recycle heavy as hell. Abolish bite father flow thou Im sure you'd still be willing to lick his nutsack & say he is dope. I KNOW who you are Feeble. You use to be garbage until all the "dope text battlers" migrated over to RhymeLife which shut down & turned into RnR.

So a word of suggestion, get off your high horse that the lame 14 year old writers from RB put you & put your foot in your mouth. MAJORITY of your punchlines are recycled, or in your words "bitten". Only new concepts you have are name flips & personals which consist of about 12% of your verse.

Stop pretending your someone worth mentiong in a top 500 battler list on the internet, act like a turtle & stick your peanut sized head back in your shell. Take the rest of your 16 year old friends & proceed to lick each others ass back across the internet highway.

Ignorant attention whore.

Your an idiot. You obviously don't know what plagarism is. Write a research paper and then take someone's point from their book and reword it. YOU'LL HAVE TO CITE IT. Otherwise, that is plagarism, dumbass.

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.