View Single Post
Old 06-28-06, 12:14 PM   #14
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

if you one of them kats that don't see sumn wrong with being racist then you still got some growing to do... if we continue to allow this kinda behavior, no matter how minor you think it is, it will grow to become sumn bigger in the future... now as an african american, i ain't tryna help revert back to the days of slavery and segregation...

whether the person who made that screen name is black or white, he or she needs some serious help... references to kkk and raping black kids???... nowadays you never know who is on these websites and i take all threats like this seriously....

if you one of those people who don't feel that blatant racism is an issue on a site that deals with all walks of life and promotes a music
that has been received by all races... then you need to start checking yourselves...

i've never been one to advocate any type of discrimination towards anyone of a different race or nationality... where i come from a spade is a spade...(nothing to do with being black for all the clowns reading this)... right is right and wrong is wrong no matter who you are, what you look like, or where you come from...

and you gotta remember that there are a lot of young kats on this site who are easily influenced by stuff like this... why not promote sumn positive instead?... it ain't that hard to be civil...

lose the superiority complexes and lead a life of humbleness... there's always gonna be someone who does sumn better than you... and there's always gonna be someone better than them, and so on

kats complicate life for no reason... do ya part and contribute to life for once

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote