View Single Post
Old 06-28-06, 01:43 PM   #6
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

Were together and she had too go too Idaho too help her aunt with her resturaunt cuz she just gotta resturaunt down there...and she was sposed too go down there for the first month of summer....and She down in Boise and shes goin up too CDA today..but its like iono she broke off with her ex too date me...and its like iono shes hanging out with her old friends down there and theres a dude name carson shes been hangin around a lot...and hes ugly and what not u know ( i know i'm better lookin) and we are really close and what not....but then she says hes a a family friend i know you wanna think oh "Hes fuckin her" and thats what i'm thinkin....and i feel strong for the girl and i dont wanna lose her..but shes hangin out with him a lot and shit.and i'm confused cuz she has told me a lot of shit and really menat it cuz she has never fucked me over and she hasn't done anything too set me off..but its like shes hanging with him and talkin too him a lot more and its like well whats good and shes gonna be back up here in 10 days (the 9th) and i know ill takl too her when she comes up more but its like...iono whats good...........i'm confused as fuck with her..and i dont wanna get cheated

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING