Sik Wit It

IP:

Voted For: SPuL™

You stay with sticks and balls like lacrosse, you make me puke
The way I'm rapin' this bitch, it only fits that his name is Duke
decent opener
That second pic is pretty homo with you puckering up like that
I'd send an uppercut to your lip...
.........................................but I'm afraid it might fight back!
lmao
So fall back, kid... damn, you're wack, I've had it
Spray shots to your body like Axe or Tag, kid
not even I spray shots to his body, lol.
So it's best you bag quick, cuz... I won't tell you later
You can try to step your game up, me, I'll take the elevator!
okay
It's true, man, atlast... it's time to pack your bags
Who's winnin'? Markus?...
... hell nah, Mar, kus my ass!
nice nameplay hurr
Got your hat tipped up, but make sure you don't nudge me, bud
Even your damn hat's tryin' to run away from your ugly mug!
damn nice closer

vs

Make you 'Pay for your bars' like "saloon bills" cuz when i'm 'Mad, a-Gat-Scar (madagascar) like 'Cartoon Films"..
nerp
So go and act-hard , but cruise through my ville, and 'get blasted out the window' like 'car-tunes' we'll see
que?
And like 'heavy metal chess' im 'rockin rooks' (rookies)..
Melt ya chest, drop spul n run, like 'gun-dodgin crooks', and then take ya head and "Wall It" like 'Pocket Books..!
no
"Murdered by 'Caged Dogs' da way u get 'mauled and killed wit a pen bitch'
Slap the taste out ya mouth, so we can 'see-spul-spit-sense'.. feed dude ten-clips, and cover 'his Pallet wit shells' Like "SeaFood-shipments"..
ok
You'll get cut like i brought in a 'new-cast', when i leave ur 'tubes-slashed'
U gon burn dis newb-fast??. im a vet please I'm so tight on the mic I give him "Booth-Cramps.." and u can 'nazi my skills' like "German Bootcamps..."
nerp
Have a 'stabbin-frenzy' and 'put more shit through spul den B's rectum
Nobody respects him.. and in a battle its nothin to 'take a baby out' like "C-Sections..
ok
You Plant 2 bury me? please! I'll have dis 'pussy' bleeding wit 'sanitary-needs'
So watch as these 'hits' 'r'ock his world' like planetary fiends, and make B-leave (make believe) like "Imaginary Trees"....!!!
nah son

Battle wasn’t all that hurr. SPuL, I know you fool, and I know you didn’t try up in this biznitch. Punches were straight, couple were blah and the rest were good and landed though.

Duke, eh @ your structure.. and them punches, my god. Them shits don’t work here on RV or RB son, take that shit to hollafront. No offense, but I can be harsh, but fix your structure, and make your punches harder and make sure they land. Elevate more son...