View Single Post
Old 06-28-06, 11:27 PM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic.
But like I said, you do hold a vendetta against it. I'd like you to know that just because stupid ass leaders and a particular part of the people you do hold a grudge against think one way, doesn't mean the rest of them do. I'm sitting here pissed everytime one of those threads comes up because all you seem to want to do is try and make me feel like a fool for what I believe. I believe things, I don't say that they are truths, I say I believe them. A real Christian does the same thing, don't form an opinion from those fucking idiots who think God does everything in their lives and that no fucking matter what everything that's said in the bible is true. From my point of view you take the major ideas and concepts and build your beliefs off of that, they won't agree with me on that, but that's because THEY have a crucifix up their ass.

And I don't like trying to defend every little thing because I don't know everything about Christianity, you don't have anything you have to defend because you have formed your own beliefs. If I can't explain something, it doesn't mean I'm wrong. In my opinion just let all the other religions be what they are because if what you believe is as true as your religion thinks, in the end it will gather people around it. That is probably wrong in the eyes of Christianity, but fuck them whack niggas.

Well obviously your not involved in mainstream christianity or dont hold the same opinions as they do.

So none of my opinions on the overall belief's of christianity should bother you..

From what you just wrote, I take it you listen to the effective life philosophies that can be found in the bible, but take everything else with a grain of salt.

Which is exactly the type of christian I'm NOT talking about when I post in arguments.