View Single Post
Old 06-30-06, 02:26 AM   #13
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Personally, if there was a white pride day..........

I wouldnt turn up.

We really dont need one..

Black people have been underdog's for centurys being a minority that used to be slaves and now now are grasped by poverty thats spread throughout your culture. Thats why you have a pride day.. And thats cool, thats your thing... I can respect it.

We (white people) just dont need that...........BUT.......I do think a hell of a lot of white people need more pride in their own culture. We have done some amazing things in our history and continue to be extremily dominant comming through to this new millenium..

I mean fuck.......There shouldnt be any such thing as a wigger... I wish to god I could round them all up and put a bullet through their skull... How can I respect someone who cant respect themselves.

W/e tho.....I gotta bounce........martial arts training.....

well what i think about the "wigger" thing.....i dont think it should of label on anyone .....just because a white person likes to dress a certain way and maybe even talk a certain way and hang out with a certain group of people shouldn't be called something......the more your exposed to something the more you'll coem to tolerate it and maybe it enjoy it and love it.......they just doin they thing.......

but thats off the subject i know.......haha