View Single Post
Old 06-30-06, 01:23 PM   #126
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
I was implying that you won't be in the tourney after round one. And no offense, but I look at it this way - You've been at RV since 2004, and have a lot of posts, therefore you can't possibly be good enough to beat anything I post. No offense. But I'm not desperately awaiting your verse. I'm trash talking you, in a nice way. You can use that as a personal, give you something to write about.

No offense taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempoMRK
People who signed up to this tournament with an alias are dumb. If I'd of known who you were you would of got a higher seeding, which would have resulted in an easier battle.

Uh, too bad I didn't sign up in the tournament with an alias..Black Magik has been my user name on this site since I joined..I'm not upset about who I'm battling, its a goddamn internet text tournament, so I see no reason to get all serious about it.

Oh, and Feeble, looking up my ip's on rb won't do any good. I am not a member on that site. Good luck in the battle.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik