View Single Post
Old 06-30-06, 02:15 PM   #14
B To The D
Nt Your Average

IP:

I like the beat real nice

Ok man...flows real nice,this is like smooth but the end words get more energy,this is why i like your delivery..man your lyrics are real nice,lots of real deep shit...makes me reflect on shit,bringin shit up...i like your rhyme scheme and how it varys,makes it more enjoyable,real nice....feelin the emotion,it just sounds nice,you one of the cats who wouldnt need dubs BUT i love the way you spit your dubs..it adds a lot to your verse which would have been lost i think,your presence is dope...like normally,seems you not afraid to stand and spit,real nice...mann this is mad long,but yeah its madd nice,im gonna download this if its on MP3 download...i love how your emotiopn fluxuates..you got a lot of strong points in this track,i think your flow is the best ive heard outta you...you upped your game madd.....Yeah man,i like this a hell of a lot because you using many different abilitys to make it blend real nice man...i also love your voice haha

Can you RTF here:http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230833