View Single Post
Old 07-01-06, 09:36 AM   #15
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

I play just about everything. When I was younger (around 7 or 8) I was always handed the rock and told to just take it to the hole, so I did. I never had my own net,s o I would just take a ball out back and dribble around. Now I got the sickest handle....lol. But I hit a growth spurt kinda early, so I was always taller than a lot of my team, so they would have me run the point on offense, then play center on defense to help block shots (which I'm dope at) and get boards. When we actually had a half way decent center, I would play guard on defense and average about 6-7 steals a game (the other thing I'm dope at). I can shoot the mid range jumper, but my long range has only recently been nice enough to be proud of. I've been working on my post game, which is coming around quite nicely I might add, and I can throw my weight around pretty good, even though I don't weigh too much.

So basically, i'm dope and would crush anyone on this site......and this goes for one on one, two on two, three on three, etc.....full court, half court, anything