View Single Post
Old 07-01-06, 04:33 PM   #25
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic.
Well I'm only half black, but if you call me a nigger I'll still be fully offended. It's kinda like that. =/

And audrey, the truth shit is basically because Christianity is about belief and faith. They feel like they have to say this is 100% true no matter what you say because otherwise they feel like they're not true believers. Catch my drift? I think everyone has doubts, but belief doesn't mean blind obedience.

people aint knockin cristianity they're knockin the 100% its true or im not a true believer... anyone with that idea about anything is terrible in my mind. i grew up goin to church all the time, but no that im older i know to take whats good from the bible and stuff that dont make sence to me i aint ganna force myself to believe it... open minded... religion should be an idea not a belief!!!!! that way we can always be lookin for the best and happiest way of living life without lookin down on people who dont "believe" in what we believe.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote