View Single Post
Old 07-02-06, 02:26 AM   #5
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wireless
i agree, although I'm white.

I get shit like that all the time. I'll post up on a smaller kid and he'll hit the ground as soon as I turn around...You can easily get singled out, especially if you're bigger than your defender.

Also, I hate when the other team's running man and a guy holds your shirt and shit. Ref's don't see that..but the second you throw an elbow or something you get T'd up..

one last thing: when a player tries to dribble through a full court d. self-explanatory.

lol..I admit, I do that sometimes. That's only when I'm tired and shit.

But, I agree w/ (thread started)..I hate that same shit. I know how you feel. *I'm Black*
White people do shoot alot of three's. I aint gonna lie, some of em can hit, but that shit is boring. Go to the lane or something..Take some contact, that's what the sport is all about. T

*drifting off subject*
Shit reminds me of that Nick Cannon Episode of "Wild N Out": Basketball before Segreation - The Shit was all boring, no excitement, just shooting.
Then: Basketball After Segregation-The Black people came in bullying the white people, dunking and shit and bringing excitement to the game..

*Just thought I'd throw that in there*

But for me, the main thing I HATE about basketball (even though it's the greatest sport ever invented) is when asshole people just wanna dribble the whole time. That shit's annoying. Okay, crossing someone is coo, you get tha crowd hyphy, but just sitting there crossing and shaking the whole game is wack. Just do a simple dribble move, get past your defender, then to your destination.

-I'm Out...just thought I'd at my few words