View Single Post
Old 07-02-06, 05:36 AM   #58
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

What I hated about my last season playin ball was all the parents who'd wine cuz i'd play the whole game. i was the tallest kid on our team the fastest and the best shooter the best passer teh best at teh drive...the best at posting up....i just was not the best at dribbling.......We lost everygame and our last game the coach said "score as much as you can" so i went in and didn't pass worth shit got 20 points in the first half...next half all the parents wine cuz i played and scored...WELL FUCK if i sucked i'd wanna be benched and see my team win rather then Losing and playing. So i gotta play the last 11 and a 1/2 minutes of the second half I score an other 14 points and then all the parents give me a disgusted look cuz we loose....We lost 45-48.......yeah...i scored 34 out of the 45 points......thats when i stopped playin cuz all the parents are bitches..and whine too fucking much........if i would played the whoel game we would have won by at least 10.......so i basiclly hate whiney ass parents

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING