View Single Post
Old 07-02-06, 11:14 PM   #12
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

werd to audrey... take dude serious when he tells you that he's "in Love" with you... there's definitely a difference... hell, i love macaroni and cheese... but i'll eat some chicken alfredo if ya put that shyt in front me when the mac ain't there...lol...

do yaself a favor and play it by ear... one day at a time... and don't say it unless it's real... me, i make 'em prove it... i don't wanna hear that shyt cuz omma clown you or call you on it just to see how you react... i'll be on some shyht like ..."werd?" ... then just leave it hanging with no response... change da subject on that ass like ya didn't even say it...

but when it's real you won't even question it... if y'all done been thru the trenches and shyt like that together and always had each others back no matter what... then you might be able to consider it real...

but if y'all just been cool and don't really know each other... i mean really KNOW each other... then it's just sumn to say cuz you think that's what the other person wants to hear...

be real with yaself and you can be real with ya partner...werd

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote