View Single Post
Old 07-03-06, 03:08 AM   #71
schema
howdy

IP:

if someone can drive...let them drive...
if someone can shoot...let them shoot...

who the fuck cares points are points...

this thread is fucking ridiculous anyway because youre a whiteboy with an identity crisis...

"american and canadians are wack but im european i might as well be black"...get the fuck outta here...

thats like a hatian joining the kkk like "fuck some africans...im from the caribbean though...white power..."

white is white is white...YOURE WHITE...being european is a non-issue...the only way youre gonna ever be black is shoe polish...

and get off people who shoot threes' nuts...i think dunking has ruined the game personally...they should make the goals like 12 or 13 feet so youd actually have to have skills other than being tall and dribbling to play...

the nba is fucking unwatchable...every game turns out like 112-110...its like a race who can dunk the most times before time runs out...someone scores every two seconds...its like if they let the soccer players pick up the ball and throw it into the goal...i seriously cant sit through a game...

college basketball is better but still not my favorite thing to watch...i like watching high school games...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote