View Single Post
Old 07-03-06, 07:08 PM   #8
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Got drunk on a weekday right before a school holiday, so a lot of my friends were working the next day. Four of us had off, so we decided to stay out and get hammered in my friend's garage. At about 11:00 we got hungry and decided the only place open that late on a tuesday night would have to be Pat's Steaks in South Philly, but we live in NE Philly. So one of my friends decided to try and sneak his mom's car keys since none of us drove at the time. He got the keys and we were off. It takes about 20 to 30 minutes to get to SOuth Philly from NE Philly if you take the interstate, but for some reason it took us an hour and a half......and we crossed into Jersey about three times (Still not sure which bridge we were going over). Finally we got to Pat's after asking directions from a homeless guy and a hooker. We sat down and enjoyed one of the best Cheese Steaks I've ever had. Now that we were done, we started going home. A couple of us had to piss, so we pulled off the interstate (bad move) and started going down some train tracks the wrong way. We saw the light of a train too which was coming right for us! By the time we got off the tracks, we realized the train was stationary. Anyway, we get about 10 blocks from home and it's been drizzling for about 15 minutes. We see a police car stopped at a red light facing us. My friend applies the breaks and we start to skid cause his tires were bald as fuck and start going into the intersection right at the cop. He hits the gas and swerves around the cop and starts saying "what do I do, what do I do!" I immediately replied "Turn Left!" So he did and we saw the cop pull a U turn. We took another right, then a quick left down an alleyway and put the shit in park and ducked down. Of course I had to peek to see if the cop was gonna pass. I looked up and saw him roll by real slow.....then he backed up and turned down the alley. We were all like "SHIT!" but still stayed ducked down until the cops tapped on the windows.....lol. Turns out the genius of a driver had his foot on the breaks the whole time we were hiding and they saw the breaklights

So basically, he got a DUI, driving without a license, driving a stolen vehicle (until he proved it wasn't stolen) driving without insurance, reckless driving and fleeing the scene of a crime. The rest of us got off scott free and even got to drive the car home....lol.