View Single Post
Old 07-03-06, 08:45 PM   #12
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

lmao ahh man..theres lots of em...especially the overseas ones...

the best one overseas.....i was in the fucking rave club type shit in Ireland...me and my friend was dancing with this group of like 5 girls...the finest bitches in the club......there was 1 ugly bitch in their whole crew.....

I WAS DRUNK AS FUCK.....

well i just walk up behind one of em...start grindin n shit...hardcore...she turns around after about 2 or 3 min.......and its the fuckin ugly one.......i was like...OMG I NEED TO STOP DRINKING...

so she leans over and yells in my ear ( due to the club being so loud )...."any chance of a kiss?".....so i was like...uhhh fuck.....so i go..."huh?"......and she sais it again...i say "huh?" atleast 25 times........even call my boy over there...and im like..."dude wtf is she saying?"........so i tell her i need to sit down....because i cant hear anything and im too drunk.........so i go over on one of the sofas....sit there...realize im too plastered to be trying to hook up with random women......sit there for the most of the night....

but yea...usually i just show everyone my penis when im really drunk........

i was at this kids house one night....apparently staring at myself in the mirror....saying...."thats impressive"....for like 20 min. straight.......then every woman that walked in.....i would ask them if that was impressive........and best believe...they all said yes...

i had the half chub going on
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote