View Single Post
Old 07-09-06, 08:55 PM   #25
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
That is so fucked up, jesus christ. Listen, I know my government is involved in some evil shit, and I also know that that people in Iraq are suffering for unjust reasons. But I will NOT take having my entire country take the fall for something we as a people hve been protesting for how long? Everytime America does something good it's nowhere to be found. Dont generalize every single soldier over their either. People in EVERY country have defective soldiers, soldiers are line international cops. Do NOT insult the credibility of my country cause I'm pretty sure mosto f the reason why America is so hated is due to envy and the fact that we have it better than so many. I'm being honest, I seriously cried when i found out what was really going on. Not exagurating. I felt lied too and I felt guilty. But then I actually got a fuckin brain.I didn't do shit. It's the government. So end this vendetta you have for my country cause if we had the same vendetta for everyone who had a problem with us you people would shut the fuck up.

man, you on some defensive shit instantly. continuisly and naturally.

No one's attacking your people!
No one!
I was simply bringin up the point that american soldiers raped a 14 year old girl.
Which to me damages the credibitly of the troops being in iraq.
hence the reaon the name of the muther fucking thread is americans need to leave iraq.
Am I wrong for calling american troops, americans? Am i wrong for assuming they are there representing america?

You stated you have been protesting, do more, start shit, raise hell.
theres more than half your nation disagreeing with your government.
start a movment, A physcical movement. Instead of being a lazy mother fucker and claiming you have been protesting.
the fuck have you physically done to tell your government they are wrong.
power comes in numbers. get cunts together and change shit.