View Single Post
Old 07-09-06, 09:00 PM   #4
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

hmm time to use my voting system

Production

Alright production. Nice yo, i can see this on a mixtape for sure. The volume level is on key. Mixing. Good from my headphones. The beat is Hot!! some real emotional shit. an Ansane beat i see. Thats whats up. Everything was equalized. So vocals were on key. No flaws in this part of the song. Did you use adlibs? i don't even know. sick shit yo,

production Rating 9/10

Vocals/Lyrics

Now onto the vocals. The flow was fire! good for this type of track. You said your from the west? you have an E-40 westcoast slang. Shits still hot though. Im feelin it styll. the concept of this song is real deep. One of the hotter songs on this site. I thought mine and konvicts songs were FIRE. but i guess im wrong. Niggaz is really steppin their game up on this site. Your voice fits the beat. and you stay on beat the whole way through. Real nice shit

Vocals Rating 8.9/10

Overall this shit was really hot in my prespective. Im really feelin this joint here Yo if you ever make a mixtape. make sure you include this. And we SHOULD get on a collab ya dig. bring that fiya to RV. whats up. Hot shit yo keep it up

return the favour...link in my sig

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote