View Single Post
Old 07-09-06, 11:41 PM   #33
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
that's my point... i AIN"T TALKING... I"M WHOOPING THAT ASS!...lol... if you are in a reachable distance and you threaten my fam, i'm blacking out on you... you are no longer human or worthy of any kind of benefit of doubt... like i said... if you had kids you'd understand better... it's easy to say what you say standing on the outside... but the reality is most kats react first and analyze the shyt at a later time... and when there is children involved shyt is intensified... there is no love greater than the love for and of a child next to God and Jesus Christ

come on bruh...me not having kids is irrelevant to the convo we're having...I'm saying that disrespecting someone's family is just as wrong...

I was coming from a hypothetical perspective of that SERB is also someone's child...

And, I take serious issue with you saying someone "isn't human". There's no question you defend your life and your family's LIFE and well being at ALL COSTS. But, we're talking about words here man...And, I'm saying that retaliating against Serb with more harsh words is hypocritical if you're saying what he said is WRONG.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote