View Single Post
Old 07-09-06, 11:52 PM   #47
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbness
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you all laugh and watch that show "yo momma"

well common, its dissing a mother. a family member. aren't you gonna cry?

that show is wack and no where near funny...

and Q... i understand ya point about the whole namecalling thing... and i agree that calling him a name in retaliation won't solve anything... but... there's a difference between name calling and threatening to rape a child... a VERY BIG difference... you don't go to prison for namecalling... but you do go there for RAPE... and the grimiest people in jail have daughters and don't play that child rape shyt... plenty of dudes have died in jail because they were rapists... i have no pity or sorrow for anyone who even has a thought in they mind to rape a child or anyone for that matter... a rapist is not human... i wouldn't even call them an animal just to keep from disrespecting the animal kingdom... kats like that are monsters and need to be dealt with by any means necessary... if you can talk them out of the behavior then do ya thang... but if that ass needs to be whooped to help them see the light then i'm THAT dude

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote