View Single Post
Old 07-10-06, 12:12 AM   #58
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbness
on the net, i wouldnt care.

I know that none of you know my mother. or me for that matter.

I know its just trash talk. but if u knew me and my mother, then I'd take that as a threat. cuz then the possibilty of it happen can come.

what you gonna do contact the admin here and get my IP and get a plane ticket? nah son no one here would do that, cuz one there are like 4 ppl over the age 20 here.

and outta those 4 ppl one of them are gay.

I wish I could rape your mother. And also your sister if you have one. And if you have a girl, after youve finished fucking her send her over this way so I can have a foursome. Then I think ill jizz in all of their eyes and slap em all in the face with my cock. BTW ill do them while they are all screaming because they dont want to be fucked and are in pain because of it.

When you grow up and get a wife and have kids I wanna rape your wife too. And also soon as your daughter hits four, thats my ticket. I'll rape her too, even if my dick is about a quarter of the size of her whole body.

Also, your mum is a bitch.

(Not offended even in the slightest? Doesnt just the NOTION of anyone raping someone you love get to you? If this doesnt offend you then let me know and ill stop wasting my time trying to teach you a bit of decency.)