View Single Post
Old 07-11-06, 07:55 PM   #34
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Im just going off of what you said.

You said "eminem was big and and yes some of it was because he was white....but the biggest reason why he was so big was because he reached out to a wider audience of people who didn't normally listen to rap....mostly white teenagers growing up in the suberbs..and these kids was like..."woah look its one of US doing THAT kind of music..lets see what he got tos say" and with there being an overwhelming amount of young teenage white kids in the suburbs....he had success......."

You say some of it was just because he was white, then continute to talk about how the biggest reason for his success is something to do with him being white. See what I mean?

alright...let me clear it up a little bit just so we can be on teh same page....

most of his success came from his skill and being able to rich out to people who normally didn't listen to rap...the white teens in teh suburbs...
but...since he is white....these kids look at him and are like...wow one of us is doing rap...that right there alone..him being white, that is an eye cather to these teens...and along with his skin color came his dope rhymes and delivery that appealed to them as well.....

i hope that kind of cleared things up......most of it from skill.....him being white just caught the kids eyes...