View Single Post
Old 07-13-06, 12:27 PM   #68
The Creator
I beat bitches up

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw King
Voted For: MC:Philosopher

ahh man...I give this battle too MC P...it wasn't hard cuz PP2 came out wit some weak ass lines and even helpd his opponent by quoting a good line from him so that kinda made me bit anctouse to see wat Phil wrote.... both had good flow and structure so I cant really grade on that so I gotta go to Punches and creativity...
Phil to me won in both departments hands down cuz his personals were more truthfull and a bit comical...good verses from both though but phil gets this for putting a harder verse down...

V/ MC Philosopher

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

How the fuck was this vote DQ'd? I followed that bull shit ass thread and this is wat it says:

Whats a good vote? We don't expect you to write a novel, but a decent sentence or two containing personalized feedback will be adequate. Basically hit what were the good points for the winner and bad points for the loser. That way both opponents will be able to figure out how they can improve.

Battles get prolonged over the dumbest shit cuz the mods dont know how to do they jobs some times. My vote should not have gotten Dq'd...just wanted that said.