View Single Post
Old 07-18-06, 10:14 PM   #13
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneDoe
the same thing i saw on rocafella.com. i love jay but i hate his verse on that song. he must not be able to find the right beat to rap on cuz the shit is horrible. on the hustlin remix, on the shake it off remix. he needs to take a break

This has got to be the most ignorant post. First off, his verse was raw. And second off, his flow was even more bananas!

"Hova's FLOW so unusual/baby girl you should already know, it's H.O. light up the Dro, cause you gon' need help tryna study my bounce...flow!"

-Just like he said a while back, he switches up his flow every 2 rhymes to give niggas a chance to bite, and let you know he's always 2 steps ahead of you.

"...what's the difference, one you take in vein while the other you sniffing, it's still dough..."

How can you not like his verse/flow on this one..it's crazy! I tell you what though, you know HOV' one takes it...Try to do his flow on this track. Record it and all...then you'll appreciate him more...because it's not simple. Then compare it to another top rapper out there and do their flow, and see how much easier theirs is.