View Single Post
Old 07-19-06, 12:54 AM   #13
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

This shit was hot on both sides of the track. lyrics was nice. Im guessing Luciano was on the 1st verse and Q on the second. Luciano had one line that he kinda rushed through and seemed like he tried to force it in but it was'nt that big a deal. His Intro was tight and on key and his verse was on point wit good multies and energy that brings the biggie beat to life. Sounds a lot different to his 1st audio...thank god...lol..jk.

I like Q's style cuz its slowed down so u can get into wat he is saying more and feel it. His voice is tight for trax too. didn't see any flaws in his verse at all. like Past tense said the quality is turned down a bit compared to the tracks on his Myspace shit. His Multies was still tight too.

Keep bring tight shit to the table both of you...this text shit is only for kicks and giggles...if niggaz can't do audio then they shouldn't be spitting at all. I give the song an over all score of 8.5/10

"1"

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote