View Single Post
Old 07-19-06, 10:52 AM   #25
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

intro was a lil long... i woulda only used the part where they started with the hip hop shyt...maybe a lil bit before that... love da marley sample...

thought you was troop at first... still kinda do in a way... not sure...lol

first verse was hot... feeling the lyrics... had a menacing type vibe to it... matched the beat well... quality can be upped ...a lot more... but other than that this shyt was good..

Q.. typical Q quality... so we ain't even gonna comment any further on that...lol... not ya best verse here, dawg... i was expecting sumn more powerful from you on a subject like this... the emotion wasn't even conveyed this time around... almost like you were sidetracked with sumn else weighing on ya... either that or ya just wasn't in a recording mood... lyrics were ok but i feel ya coulda delivered a lot better than that with some projection and emphasis on certain parts...

whatevers eating at you man... just remember the title of this song..."Hold Ya Head"... shyt ain't that serious.... until the government gets involved!...holla

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote