View Single Post
Old 07-20-06, 04:59 PM   #45
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Congratulations on Canada beating a weakened, barely established country. I bet your history books are probably filled with propaganda like America's, aye? 'Yeah, we burned down their White House. America isn't all that. Even though that was two hundred years ago.' So obviously, if you beat us then, you could easily destroy us now. Because in two hundred years of national progression Canada has still managed t surpass America, right? Right?

Your going way off topic, the discussion of this thread was simply put, that i enjoy being canadian, and feel good that i'm not hated Across the whole fucken World. Its a Nice feeling going into a country and have all the bitches flock to me cause i'm canadian rather then them spit and thro shit on yah.. I dont Give a fuck how powerful you are.. Your whole military is in IRaq fighting fucken rebels and they need to pull up national guard? WTF.. This super Power cant even handle a bunch of under trained Towel head motha fucka's. All that technology and Resources really goes to show how POwerful the U.S really is. they getting owned Daily in Iraq. And dont come in here saying shit about how tough they are.. they havent taken on a real fucken army in 500 years.. Pussy ass fucks didnt even Enter WW2 until it was almost over.. Us canadians fucken won that for the world. So keep yah head up high America cause you make the world proud.. Fuckoutofhere

[