View Single Post
Old 07-20-06, 07:16 PM   #54
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Quote:
canada has a small yet very skilled military, some friends of mine are in afganistan.

we are one of the richest countries in the world.

we are known for intelligence, empathy, and courage.

america is cool or whatever, but canada is where its at in the future.

oil, oil, oil...the new discoveries in northern alberta make us a target, but also makes us one of the most powerful countries in world economically, us could never touch canada, the world wouldn't let it happen, besides u.s likes having other strong (economically) countries around them with 'similar' ideals.
canada was named the best country in the world to live in for over 10 years straight by the UN. We were second last year though.

you people should go take some poli sci classes before you talk all this ish.

so yeah its good to be canadian, except since everyone is making so much money in alberta inflation is going to start increasing periodically

Hypothetical one on one situation, America annihilates you. I'm no patriot, but there happens to be a reason that immigrants call America the land of opportunity. I don't need to know stupid statistics you learned in some government funded Canadian school, because of course they're going to mention the good things about Canada, same in the US.

Did political science not teach you the difference between war and being a prosperous country, even if they go hand in hand?

Quote:
Richest Countries in the World
Rank Country GDP - per capita
1 Luxembourg $ 55,100
2 Norway $ 37,800
3 United States $ 37,800
4 San Marino $ 34,600
5 Switzerland $ 32,700
6 Denmark $ 31,100
7 Iceland $ 30,900
8 Austria $ 30,000
9 Canada $ 29,800