View Single Post
Old 07-21-06, 02:09 AM   #12
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Wow at dude saying all rappers from the south are wack. You need to get slapped in your mouth for that. There are lot of dope rappers from the south that are undiscovered. South got some decent to almost dope niggas comercial wise. Ludacris,T.I., Old Project Pat but Project Pat still be gettin it when he own his killa shit instead of that good goodly moogly type shit, underground South is pretty much straight raw. T-Rock and all of Area 51, Koospta Nicca, K-Rock, Indo G, Gangsta Boo, la Chat, pretty much all of Prophet Posse, Big brother, Wayne, Saiz,E-Mac-Q-lent,Stat Quo...you dumb as fuck saying that the south shit is wack. Dont judge the real southern shit just from D4L, Franchise, Bow wow who is from Ohio, all dat wack niggas thats up now. Also rap is not dying. Its just got a litte sick...a common cold right now. But things are bound to heat up now. Jay is suppose to release from what i herd. Nas is definetly gonna drop, Banks if he gets back on his dope shit, Papoose is suppose to drop,Stat aswell, KRS-One...and i even been hearing rumors of Rakim cd comming out. And the Wu is suppose to be droppin... And i do listen to rock. The shits alright just aint my first choice of tea

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote