View Single Post
Old 07-21-06, 05:34 AM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
now look as a previous athlete n ima sporty breh n b'cos of my medical degree i know things...SCIENTIFIC reasons to my statetements...tell me if u think im racist

was having a discussion with a white friend which lead to me saying:

"Black people run the 100-400m, it'll take another 50years of evolution b4 white ppl r f**kin wid black ppl, i'll always be faster than you jack cos well, im black mate"

NOW, i say this cos quite simply its TRUE....he tried tryina go mad, ngry n wiled out calling me racist...im neva racist...the top 3 are always black...no white-person has ever run sub 10 seconds...yet black athletes do it consistantly...

Its a simple matter of genetics, were born inherently with a higher composite of fast-twitch muscle fibres which are the fibres needed 4 sprinting/explosive power...white people are born with more of a blance between fast n slow twitch, so nooo matter how much training he does, he jus wont get as quick as me...east africans due to sum next evolutionary process are born with a high proportion of slow-twitch fibres hence there long distance abilities.

mainly true but

i bet i can outrun you

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote