View Single Post
Old 07-22-06, 11:15 PM   #56
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

^fuckin' co-sign. and why? just because Nick is proving you out to be a fuckin' idiot, that automaticaly makes him on my dick? lmao kid, YOU on my dick for digging this back from the bottom of the forum, and posting in here 10+ times. wtf get a life kid.

but...

lmao this kid is an automatic dickrider i'm sure of it.

but besides that let's get to this:

1. lmao of course it's photoshopped, why not READ the whole thread to see if you're not saying something already said? OR simply just read the full first fuckin' post and read Ltizzle's post. Explains it there.

i already said it's photoshopped, but I was not the one who did it. the flash wasn't even fuckin' that bright as you can see from the other pictures. she did some gay ass contrast shit, and obviously she didn't get the top half of her finger there, cuz she didn't wanna fuck up the sign. i mean, wtf? I mean. it's the same girl in all the pictures, where you can clearly see sign is real and she's holding it. Why the fuck would I then photoshop a sign to another pic of the SAME GIRL?!? lmao when all I'd need to do is say "take a pic from this angle" or so and so. Your points are stupid as fuck kid. f'real.....

you just keep on makin' yourself out to be a bigger and bigger idiot with every post you make
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote