View Single Post
Old 07-23-06, 09:41 PM   #40
Untold
Met-A-4

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricALI
Untold, STFU. Obviously if the 3 people before you on the two previous pages wernt answered then why the fuck would you even bother asking. The mag isnt up right now, if your so excited for the mag then start writing it or just shut your fucking mouth. i mean damn you guys act like kempo doesnt have a life outside the site like the LBL is the most important thing in the universe right now. Fucking herbs

fuck you bitch!

ip ban/pinkslip battle me hoe. i acted like i asked for eight posts in a row! STFU and go to hell. this is ur first time in the LBL.. get the fuck out'a here before u lose like 6 times in a row and get laughed out'a here.

ur an herb ass bitch, who knows nothing about shit. first off, kemp writes the mags and for some reason rathers to do it himself. second, i have helped write the damn things. third, i just say to fuck around! i know no one knows when the mags droppin, but i say as a joke.

SO STFU AND EAT SHIT AND DIE! or u could battle me before the LBL even starts and just get banned from the site instead.

pz. hoe.