View Single Post
Old 07-24-06, 10:45 AM   #9
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
lmao, if im not mistaked ya boy ebircs made a thread comin at my neck about a thread I made so that right there is what gave me that little push to make the comment that I did, so get ya facts straight

that's my point right there... my facts are straight.... it's always because of some shyt y'all say... now if the thread or comment had nothing to do with OYD then you need to take that shyt up with cho instead of attacking all of us... but... if the said thread was directed at us then hey... ya get what ya give, nah mean?

you see how i am... i don't say or start shyt without provacation... if kats gon bring da ruckus then we can all play wu-tang and have at it... i ain't one to pick a fight... butu i ain't gon stand here and get punked either...

listen... from here on out... this shyt is done with.... all this petty shyt.... "well ebircs said this..." this back and forth shyt is below me... i'm done with it

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote